Welcome to Optimus Property Management!
Optimus Property Management brings years of experience to the property management field. Our priority is not only to maintain and improve the value of the homes, but also create a positive image for the Association.
All responsibilities described in your by-laws will be taken care of including:
- Receive, respond, review all complaints, requests/questions regarding the HOA
- Provide detailed monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors
- Foresee and plan for capital improvements and repairs
- Prepare specifications and obtain competitive bids for contract services
- Bill and collect dues from owners
- Process all accounts payable and receivable
- Communicate with and collect delinquent accounts
- Provide dependable maintenance personnel as needed
- Develop a relationship of trust with the Board, owners, vendors
- Assist Board with the enforcement of the restrictive covenants as per the Board of Directors
You will have a Property Manager who will communicate with the Board of Directors regarding any questions or decisions needed. Your Property Manager will also be the first point of contact for all owners.