Administrative and Management Support
- Annual Board Meetings
- Property Inspections
- Maintenance of Property
- Emergency Service
- Bids and Quotations
- Annual Management Reports
- Homeowners Communication
- Monthly Reports
- Balance Sheet
- Income and Expense Statement
- Collection Report
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Bank Accounts
- Account Signatures
- Check Writing
- Emergency Disbursements
- Assist in Audit/Income Tax Preparation
- Reserve Accounts
- Collect monthly/quarterly/annual assessments and any special assessments from each owner
- Assist Board of Directors in creating policy for late payment penalties, collection procedures, and ultimately determine necessary liens and foreclosures.
- Perform late assessment policy and if need be, turn over all lien and foreclosure matters to Association’s legal council for final collection
Association and Owner Communications
- Assist in the preparation of notices and other general correspondence directed to all homeowners when required.
- Manage all personnel hired by the association involved with maintenance related functions.
- Ensure individuals hold proper licensing if required and are to perform assigned functions.
- Assist Board in obtaining property, liability, D&O
- Reduce exposure through risk management, eliminating or mitigating hazards, regulatory compliance, and properly maintain common elements.
- In case of emergencies, take all necessary steps to mitigate further damages to common property.
- Assist appraisers, adjusters, and contactors in post disaster cleanup and possible re-construction.